(1) I'm a regular Josephine, a silent movie queen, a seventies TV dream, and the star of the winning team - "It Girl" by Betty
(2) South Detroit, from Saginaw, Gary Indiana, North Ontario, here in Saskatchewan, the hills of Iowa. . . - This one wasn't fair. It was the "world tour" audio bonus, which can be heard here.
(3) The part of you that's part of me will never die, will never leave, and it's nobody else's but mine - "Breathe Your Name" by Sixpence None the Richer
(4) I'll braid it in a zillion braids so it might take all freakin' day . . . - "My World" by Avril Lavigne
(5) Maybe you'd better turn yourself around, take a Greyhound home. - "California" by Kym Tuvim
(6) Tell her to make me a cambric shirt - "Scarborough Fair" by Simon and Garfunkel.
(7) "Don't be a sissy," said his best friend Ed. -"William's Doll" by Marlo Thomas and Alan Alda, from Free to be You and Me
(8) And different is *not* what you're looking for. - "The Sweater" by Meryn Caddell
(9) I knew we'd go far 'cuz we both share the things that we hate -"Sale of the Century" by Sleeper. This was tough because my favorite line of this hate anthem is the refrain "you thought I was cheap? you were the sale of the century."
(10) Don't want to call my friends, they might wake me from this dream - "Here with Me" by Dido
(11) All the cops in the donut shops say: . . . - "Walk like an Egyptian" by the Bangles
(12) What's wrong? Hold it a minute. I'm happy - send up a flare - "Breathing" by Suzzy Roche
(13) There's something irresistable-ish about'em - "I Hope That Something Better Comes Along" by the Muppets, particularly Kermit and Rowlf
(14) Don't you see the color of deception? - "Suicide Blonde" by INXS
(15) Don't want style, don't want speed, I want size, size is what I need. - "Big Car" by Susan Werner
(16) In a town without a name, in a heavy downpour - "Jukebox Hero" by Foreigner
(17) I am the wind I am the sea I am the sun I can be anyone - "Use the Force" by Jamiroquai
(18) I've said it once before but it bears repeating - "Fell in Love With A Girl" by the White Stripes (or was it the fantastic Joss Stone version? I have both, and I'll never tell.)
(19) But if we can hump dead animals and antelopes then there's no reason that a man and another man can't elope - "The Real Slim Shady (please stand up)" by Eminem
(20) Maybe you'll write me a letter and tell me why I've never met you - "Mr. Disco" by New Order
(21) Sun's down a little after ten, I pick up all my friends in my Mercedes Benz -"Perfect Day" by Hoku.
Yeah, random-ass indeed. But fun!